defence game tutorial defence game tutorial

Although the tutorial needs a little more work, it got the job done, and it really helped me. Thank you so much :)

Zelda: Links Backyard Zelda: Links Backyard

The game lagged a little and made the controls unresponsive at some points. In anycase it was really enjoyable! :D

You cannot defeat OCCO You cannot defeat OCCO

I enjoyed the difficulty level, As well as the custom sword and explosion animations.
Good choice in sound effects, quick snapback after losing which makes players want to try again.
Intuitive controls.

Ryucopter Ryucopter

You would use Ikaruga music :P

IWBTG - Pokieman land IWBTG - Pokieman land

Of course these newgrounds kids wouldn't appreciate a real game like this. I love it! I almost beat it, but dont have time to finish. You should totally check out all my games, they are all really difficult ;)
True gamers FTW!!!

Get meh a beer! Get meh a beer!

To all those people saying there is no way to beat it, you obviously didn't think or spend enough time with it. I enjoyed it for its comic relief and simplicity.

Maybe some more complicated story paths and endings. Good effort.

GimmeSumJava responds:

Thanks for telling those people!

Ragnarok Eternal Ragnarok Eternal

You never cease to amaze me :D
I'm still slowly working on my game x_x

Pokemon's First Fight Pokemon's First Fight

Heh, me having a rival really does inspire me. Compared to mine, this thing is godlike! I got some new things in the works though, so hopefully this starts a circle of inspiration!

Hit Dat Ball Hit Dat Ball

It would have been cool if there was some nice background music, and maybe some sound effects.
The fade out/fade in effect kind of annoyed me, but it was your design choice, so I can't knock it. Maybe that was the point.

All in all good stuff.

djip123 responds:

Yea, i will work on some music, and maybe make another fade in/out. Thanks

Never Give Up Never Give Up

The music gets very repetitive!!
otherwise everything was pretty smooth and on point.